状语从句翻译练习答案 | 您所在的位置:网站首页 › let me show you翻译成中文 › 状语从句翻译练习答案 |
When I came into the room, he was writing a letter.
当我进屋时,他正在写信。
We shall go there whenever we are free. 我们什么时间有空,我们就去那里。
I was walking along the street when suddenly someone patted me on the shoulder from behind. 我正在街上走着,这时忽然有人从后面拍我的肩膀。
While it was raining, they went out. 天下雨的时候,他们出去了。
I stayed while he was away. 他不在的时候我在。
He hurried home, looking behind as he went. 他赶快回家,不时地一边走一边向后看。
Be a pupil before you become a teacher. 先做学生,再做先生。
He arrived after the game started. 比赛开始后,他到了。
We waited till (until)he came back . 我们一直等到他回来。
She didn’t stop working until eleven o’clock .
她到 11 点钟才停止工作。
Until he had passed out of sight, she stood there. 她站在那里看着,直到看不见他的身影。
Great changes have taken place in China since 1978. 自从 1978 年以来中国发生了巨大的变化。
As soon as I arrive in Shanghai, I’ll write to you. 我一到上海就给你写信。
I had hardly got home when it began to rain. 我刚一到家,就下雨了。 =Hardly had I got home when it began to rain. No sooner had we got to the station than the train left. |
今日新闻 |
推荐新闻 |
专题文章 |
CopyRight 2018-2019 实验室设备网 版权所有 |